Wednesday, February 27, 2008

But wait!

Good evening, blogosphere!

We haven't officially met, though I've heard a lot about you. I'm Jane and I'm one of those blurry girls in the pictures below and one of the members of this little gang we've started. You'll probably be hearing a lot from me throughout this adventure.

There's much to be said about last night's comedy of errors, (and I snuck some pictures with my phone inside the 'Depot!), but I don't want to bore you, dear readers. The Home Depot motto is a comfort, though. "You can do it! We can help."

Instead! Instead, I'll show you this. It's our MySpace page and while it may not seem like the most exciting thing in the world, it does have a button which allows you - yes, even you! - to donate those pesky quarters you hate that are rattlin' around in your pocket to our little venture. Any little tiny bit helps us out, so if the Spirit moves you, be moved. (The button says "Donate". It's pretty self-explanatory.) Or why not be our MySpace friend? Friendship helps, too!

Finally, I leave you with this image:

Imagine Maggie, Moira, Olivia and I are all about the size of salt shakers. In that crazy far-out world, this is the caravan! That is to say, this is Maggie's A+ model of our summer made of cardboard and blue tape. Aren't you excited for the real deal?

We are!

Love forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and even after that,
Jane-Claire

2 comments:

SDP said...

JQ
You were most compelling.
The donation on myspace is not from Olivia, it's from me. (Olivia ran away with my credit card number on paypal so it just looks like it's her!)

Use it wisely and, at the risk of repeating myself, use it wisely.

xos

Jane said...

Stacy! Stacy! Stacy! Stacy!

You're the best East Coast Momma a girl could hope for! Thank you so, so much and welcome to the brilliant world of being an art patron!

All the love in the world,

Jane and the rest - Olivia is, unsurprisingly, sitting right next to me!